Copyright and use of published materialThe publication of all sorts of material contained in this site (texts, documents, graphics, files, images, footage, logotypes and so on) is exclusively allowed if it is accompanied by the clear source quotation, with the express inclusion of the link to the official website www.bonatticaricatori.it and the name of the author. Please tell us when you use our materials (via e-mail).
A (direct and/or indirect) commercial use of the contents (texts, documents, graphics, files, images, footage, logotypes and any other things published in any format present on this site) could be carried out against an authorization request to be sent via e-mail to this e-mail address email@example.com.
Links to external sitesThe website www.bonatticaricatori.it shall not be held liable for the contents of the external sites which can be accessed through the links on the website, provided as a simple service for users. Their presence does not imply neither the content approval nor any form of assurance regarding the quality of the services or products available.
LAW No. 62 ON PUBLISHINGThe website www.bonatticaricatori.it does not represent a newspaper heading, as it is not updated at regular intervals, therefore it cannot be considered a publishing product, according to the law no. 62 of 7/03/2001.
INFORMATION PURSUANT to the Art. 13 of the LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 (PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION â€“ PRIVACY CODE)In compliance with what was displayed by the article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196 dated 30th June 2003 (Personal data protection Code), the site www.bonatticaricatori.it, as the holder of personal data processing, provides the following information:
- the processing of your personal data is uniquely aimed at carrying out the services provided by the site.
- the processing will be done exclusively by the administrators of the website that are the only Persons in Charge of the processing with the use of computer procedures, capable of protecting and guaranteeing the confidential nature of the provided data, with the means and necessary limits to pursue the abovementioned aims;
- the data are necessary for carrying out the abovementioned service; therefore the missing indication implies the impossibility to carry out the service;
- the data will be in no way communicated to third parties;
- the interested parties can make use of the rights pursuant to the art. 7 of the quoted Code and in particular the right to obtain the confirmation of the processing of oneâ€™s personal data, the right to ask for data adjustment, data updating and deletion, if data are incomplete, wrong or gathered in violation with the law; the right to oppose to their processing for legitimate reasons, filing the request to the Persons in Charge of processing.
Holder of the service and of personal data processing:Bonatti Caricatori s.r.l. - Strada Provinciale Ovest, 36 - 46020 Pegognaga (Mantova)
Tel. +39 0376.558089 - Fax +39 0376.559890 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org